The wireless industry is changing rapidly. Connectivity is quickly becoming the engine that fuels our daily lives. The infrastructure that supports that connectivity is more important than ever before as people and machines increasingly rely on wireless connections.
That’s why the Wireless Infrastructure Association created a new event to bring you all the latest information and thought leadership on everything from macro cells to smart and connected communities. Connectivity Expo — or Connect (X) — is an all-inclusive, cutting-edge conference that features speakers and panels that touch on the most pressing issues and developments affecting the wireless ecosystem.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Connectivity Expo:
- When and where is the event taking place? Connect (X) will take place May 21 through May 24 at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. The 550,000-square-foot facility is located within walking distance of thousands of hotel rooms, culinary options and attractions.
- Who will be there? Wireless carriers and wireless infrastructure providers will be joined by software developers, antenna manufacturers and wireless industry innovators. Any business or organization that relies on mobile communications should attend, including commercial real estate companies, data center operators, manufacturers, large government agencies, municipalities of all sizes and content providers.
- Why did the name of the show change from PCIA to WIA to Connect (X)? In 2016, PCIA changed its name to WIA to more accurately reflect its diverse membership. While the Wireless Infrastructure Show served its purpose, going forward we believe the Connectivity Expo or Connect (X) will create an even larger and more inclusive platform for the wireless industry.
- How can I participate? Connect (X) offers several ways for you to get involved. Sponsorships that fit any budget are available. Customizable exhibit space and speaking opportunities allow you to showcase your products, services and expertise. Or, attend the show to take advantage of this great opportunity to see what’s hot in the wireless industry.
- What networking opportunities will there be at Connect (X)? There are numerous opportunities to connect with industry colleagues, potential customers and partners. A golf outing Monday at NorthStone Country Club as well as opening and closing receptions, a Women’s Wireless Leadership Forum reception at the NASCAR Hall of Fame, and time during the exhibit hall all provide excellent opportunities to meet up with clients and colleagues.
Ready to register? Click here. See you in Charlotte!