IMPORTANT! WIA is transitioning to a new application management system with enhanced security measures to more efficiently serve clients. The current system, License Link, has been upgraded to License Link Plus™.
The old License Link is still available however it is only available for applications already in progress. After August 31st, License Link will not be available for new applications. For this reason, we encourage you to register for License Link Plus™ and begin using it now.
If you need your account number, or you have any questions about how to register for or how to use License Link Plus™, please reach out to WIA’s Frequency Coordination team contacts John Brogan or Francine Cook. Please visit License Link Plus™. Instructions for License Link Plus™ can be viewed at https://wia.org/wp-content/uploads/License-Link-Plus-Introduction.pdf
License Link Plus™ is your internet connection to the private land mobile radio licensing process. Using WIA’s License Link Plus™ and our customer-originated electronic payment program (COEP), our customers can enjoy the benefit of operating in an efficient, paperless environment.
WIA recommends using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE version 8 or later
|Ready to Launch License Link Plus™?|
|Need to Launch License Link?|
Log in Here
|New User? First Time Visitor?|
|Need Help? Forgot Your Password?|
Contact the Frequency Coordination department
|Prefer to File a Paper Application?|
Download FCC Form 601
Having trouble printing your application?
- To print your application, you will need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or greater.
- The plug-in is free from the Adobe website: http://www.adobe.com.
- Log into License Link Plus™ and select the application that you want printed. A message will appear, asking you to either save or open.
- Click on “Open.” This will launch Acrobat Reader and the PDF file.
- When you are ready to print, click on the PRINTER ICON with the Acrobat Reader program. Do not use the Browser’s File Print Menu.
If you have any questions, please e-mail the Frequency Coordination System Help Desk or call us at 800.759.0300.
Please make note of WIA’s new address
2111 Wilson Blvd Suite 210 Arlington, VA 22201