IMPORTANT NOTICE! The License Link server will be unavailable on Thursday, August 6th, between the hours of 1:00 and 2:00 pm.
Please make note of WIA’s new address
2111 Wilson Blvd Suite 210 Arlington, VA 22201
License Link Plus™ is your internet connection to the private land mobile radio licensing process. Using WIA’s License Link Plus™ and our customer-originated electronic payment program (COEP), our customers can enjoy the benefit of operating in an efficient, paperless environment.
WIA recommends using Google Chrome or Microsoft IE version 8 or later
|Ready to Launch License Link Plus?|
Log in Here
|New User? First Time Visitor?|
|Need Help? Forgot Your Password?|
Visit the License Link PlusHelp Desk
|Prefer to File a Paper Application?|
Download FCC Form 601
Having trouble printing your application?
- To print your application, you will need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or greater.
- The plug-in is free from the Adobe website: http://www.adobe.com.
- Log into License Link Plus™ and select the application that you want printed. A message will appear, asking you to either save or open.
- Click on “Open.” This will launch Acrobat Reader and the PDF file.
- When you are ready to print, click on the PRINTER ICON with the Acrobat Reader program. Do not use the Browser’s File Print Menu.
If you have any questions, please e-mail the Frequency Coordination System Help Desk or call us at 800.759.0300.