BOULDER, Colo., Aug. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — To support the acceleration of 4G and 5G deployments, Comptek Technologies, an Aero Wireless Group company and a leader in smart poles and wireless infrastructure solutions, today announced a line of shrouds and mounts to simplify and expedite permitting and deployments for wireless network operators.
Comptek’s DeploymentReadyTM 5G tri-sector shroud, 5G modular shroud and accompanying mounts are the smallest and lightest available for concealing 5G antenna integrated radios (AIR) and managing cables. Designed and tested to reduce installation time, the company’s line of shrouds and mounts also feature aesthetic and architectural qualities important to municipalities.
- Lightweight: Comptek’s DeploymentReadyTM 5G modular shroud sets a new lightweight standard weighing four pounds. All cables are concealed in the shroud’s 30-inch by 7-inch by 7-inch slim profile. Comptek’s DeploymentReadyTM 5G tri-sector shroud houses three AIR in a 48-inch tall by 16-inch diameter body above a decorative transition shroud.
- Low maintenance: Implementing the latest composite materials, the shrouds feature weather-resistant properties to minimize UV degradation and maximize longevity, durability and insect and water mitigation.
- Thermal compliance: Extensive modeling, thermal analysis simulations, and third-party laboratory testing precede product acceptance for Comptek’s shrouds to ensure products meet GR-487 requirements.
Mounts and Attachments
- Minimal installation time: Reducing installation time is critical for wireless operators and a key benefit of Comptek’s mounting solutions. Strap or bolt mounting systems are available to provide quick installation and the flexibility to mount a single antenna or multiple antennas on streetlight and traffic signal poles.
- Mount to existing structures: The DeploymentReadyTM 5G tri-sector shroud integrates with Comptek’s pole top mount or sidearm mount. The pole top mount is adjustable for various pole diameters. Comptek’s new DeploymentReadyTM sidearm mount conceals cabling and provides a perch to attach the pole top shroud. All Comptek shrouds and mounts integrate to existing or new metal poles, traffic signal poles and wood poles.
- Structurally tested: Engineered and rigorously tested to AASHTO, TIA and local building codes, Comptek’s mounts and attachments withstand maximum wind speeds over 170 m.p.h., as required by Florida build codes.
Strict aesthetic requirements for 5G network deployments delayed network deployments in Santa Monica, San Diego and Anaheim, California. Comptek’s DeploymentReadyTM solutions enabled wireless operators to propose aesthetically and architecturally sound solutions to the municipalities and swiftly secure permit approvals.
About Comptek Technologies
Comptek Technologies, an Aero Wireless Group company, is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of innovative wireless infrastructure solutions for small cell technologies. The company is recognized nationally for CityPole® smart poles, aesthetic shrouding solutions and full product life-cycle support. Comptek’s solutions meet the technical requirements of wireless operators and utilities while preserving the aesthetic qualities and character of communities. The company is headquartered in Boulder, CO, with offices throughout the United States. For more information, please visit www.comptektechnologies.com or www.aerowirelessgroup.com.
Aero Wireless Group/Comptek
SOURCE Comptek Technologies