CEOs to discuss the impact of 5G and modern connectivity on U.S. infrastructure
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Join Ligado Networks’ Doug Smith and WIA’s Jonathan Adelstein for a virtual discussion about the critical importance of investing in U.S. wireless infrastructure and the role that 5G can play in that process. The benefits of 5G in the U.S. go far beyond phones. 5G connectivity will usher in an era of modernization for U.S. critical infrastructure, leading to more secure, more connected industries and contribute to delivering broadband access to all American citizens and communities.
Amidst ongoing conversations in Washington and across the country about infrastructure, the CEOs of Ligado Networks and WIA are coming together to reflect on the broad positive impacts that 5G networks will have on the infrastructure that Americans rely on every day.
WHEN: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 11:00 am ET
Investing in U.S. Infrastructure: A conversation with Doug Smith and Jonathan Adelstein.
The conversation will:
- Highlight the importance of modernizing and upgrading U.S. infrastructure.
- Identify the impacts of 5G connectivity on critical infrastructure.
- Underscore the need for broadband access for all communities and explore how 5G networks can contribute to closing the digital divide.
- Doug Smith, President & CEO, Ligado Networks
- Jonathan Adelstein, President & CEO, WIA
Register here: https://bit.ly/3zMxirC
The Wireless Infrastructure Association (WIA) represents the businesses that build, own, and operate the nation’s wireless infrastructure. On the federal, state, and local levels, WIA advocates for the widespread, responsible deployment of wireless infrastructure to enable mobile broadband access for communities everywhere.